We are looking for a person who is looking for an opportunity.
Media Marketing Specialist Job:
- Develop & sell multi-media advertising packages (including radio, TV, websites, social media, texting, POP TV) for Clients that yield positive results including packages, spots and annual contracts.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue expectations as outlined.
- Prospect for new business opportunities on an on-going basis.
- Consult with Client regarding business issues that could negatively impact their advertising campaign
- Submit orders in a timely manner. Write copy.
- Enforce collections policies.
- Attend training opportunities, manager meetings; and, implement learned concepts.
- Attend functions/events sponsored by Clients of Earls Family Broadcasting to grow business, including general networking events.
* Other duties/functions not specifically outlined above: Professional appearance, transportation, cell phone, creativity, able to communicate effectively; and, basic computer skills required.
Media includes Radio, TV, digital, social media, texting and other platforms.
Benefits include: Weekends & holidays off, sick days, vacation, insurance, Monday through Friday work week, comprehensive training. Sales experience preferred, but will train the right candidate with a positive attitude and proven work ethic. Guarantee + commission on collections to begin.
Positions available : Branson, MO and Harrison, AR
To Apply : 417-334-1200 ext. 252 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer-Women and Minorities Are Encouraged to Apply
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Experience: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver license
- Current automobile insurance
Not just any opportunity, an opportunity to make more money for their family and reach goals that others find unrealistic.
We are looking for a person who views small business owners as heroes to our economy and is dedicated to help them grow their businesses through sound marketing principles.
We are looking for a person who views lifelong learning as prerequisite to a happy, fulfilled life.
Our opportunity consists of five radio stations, websites and the Vacation Channel.
We will train you and provide you the tools. You provide the passion, positive attitude, and hard work.
Earls Family Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Tell us why this is the opportunity you have been looking for by emailing email@example.com.